TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Payments through credit/debit cards and/or PayPal on boardshop.md are handled by 2Checkout.com, Inc. , being an exclusive authorized retailer of goods and services provided by boardshop.md.
- Upon finishing the checkout process you will be transfered to the payment window that uses multiple layers of security to protect transaction information.
- 2Checkout.com, Inc. uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to help protect user information against unauthorised access from third parties, loss and fraud. In addition, when a payment is sent, boardshop.md won't receive sensitive financial information like Your credit/debit card or PayPal account. This provides flexibility and allows safe, easy and comfortable shopping for You as we accept all major credit/debit cards and PayPal.
- We bear a Public Administrative Responsbility for all purchases made on this website.
- The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client, “You”, “Your” refers to you, the person accessing the website and accepting the company's terms and conditions. Boardshop”, “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refer to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refer to both the client and ourselves, or either the client or ourselves.
- All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment neccessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the client in the most apropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the client's needs in respect of provision of the company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing the Laws of Republic of Moldova.
- Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she, they or with the use of punctiation/diacritic marks, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- We are commited to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers.
- Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third parties, other then if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities.
- Boardshop collects customer information in an effort to improve our customer's shopping experience and to communicate with our customers about our products, services and promotions.
- We collect information such as your name, e-mail and postal address, that you provide to us when you place an order, when you save your information with us or when you participate in a sweepstakes, promotion or survey. Boardshop may use your information collected online to process and fulfill your order. We also collect e-mail addresses at various locations within the site including when you order from the site so that we can send you any necessary e-mail messages related to your order - such as an order confirmation notice.
- In addition, we maintain a record of your product interests, purchases and whatever else might enable us to enhance and personalize your shopping experience.
- We also monitor site use and traffic patterns to improve our web site design and the products and services we offer.
- Boardshop recognizes that it must maintain and use customer information responsibly.
- We will not rent or sell your e-mail address for any reason.
- You can always update or delete your personal information on our web site.
- Simply log in, click Account Maintenance in the menu at the top of each page on our site, and you'll be able to edit, add or delete your information.
- If at any time you would like us to delete any of your personal information on file, email us at [email protected] or call us at +(373) 680 03 204.
- Please be sure to include your e-mail address, full name, password and as an option the reason you would like the information deleted.
- We do not store your credit card information during the checkout process or on any other page of the website.
- We will not sell, share or rent your personal information to any third parties or use your email address for unsolicited mail.
- Any emails or post mails sent by Boardshop will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
- We constantly review our systems and data to enusre the best possible service to our customers.
- All data is stored and encrypted in a secure database.
- We will investigate any action agains computer systems and data with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
- All of the content you see, hear and/or download on the Boardshop web site, including, but not limited to, all of the page headers, images, illustrations, graphics, audio material, video material, and text are subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Boardshop or by third parties who have licensed their materials to Boardshop.
- The entire content of the Boardshop web site and it's respective subdomains are copyrighted as a collective work under the Laws of Republic of Moldova, and coordination, arrangement and enhancement of the content.
- The content of the Boardshop web site, the site as a whole and it's respective subdomains, are intended solely for the personal, non commercial use by the users of our site.
- You may download, print or store selected portions of the content, provided you
- (1) Only use these materials for your own personal, non commercial use.
- (2) Do not copy or post the content on any network computer or broadcast the content in any media.
- (3) Do not modify or alter the content in any way delete or change any copyright, license or trademark notice.
- No right, title or interest in any content or materials is transferred to you as a result of any such activities.
- You may not copy, download, reproduce, modify, publish, redistribute, retransmit, publicly display, publicly perform or create derivative works from the content without first obtaining written permission from Boardshop.
- Boardshop reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights and license rights in any content you download, reproduce, print, redistribute or store from this web site.
- We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the web site.
- However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor, video card or color settings, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
CORRECTION OF ERRORS AND INACCURACIES
- The information on the Boardshop web site and it's respective subdomains may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current.
- We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change and update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing and availability.
- We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
- If you are not fully satisfied with your Boardshop purchase you may return it with the original Boardshop packing receipt.
- Please see our Return Policy for details.
- In the event a product on Boardshop and it's respective subdomains is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or systems error, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
- The company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
- If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Boardshop shall issue a credit to your credit card account or grant you a coupon in the amount of the incorrect price.
- These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site or completing the registration or shopping process.
- These terms and conditions, or any of them, may be terminated by Boardshop without notice at any time for any reason.
- The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
- Boardshop may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by written communication delivered by mail to your address on record in Boardshop account information.
ENFORCEMENT OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By accessing and using the Boardshop web site and any of it's respective subdomains, you agree that your access to and use of the web site is subject to these Terms and Conditions, as well as all applicable laws, as governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of Republic of Moldova.
- All contact information can be found in our Contact section of the website or in the header (top) of any page on Boardshop and it's respective subdomains.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
- The company reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms.
- If there are any changes in how we use our web site's customer's Personally Identifiable information, notification by email or postal mail will be made to those affected by this change.
- THIS SITE AND THE MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, Boardshop DISCLAIMS WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMNT.
- Boardshop DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT THE DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- Boardshop DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
- THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY OR MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LINKS TO THIS WEBSITE
- If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply yo your use of this website by linking to it.
LINKS FROM THIS WEBSITE
- We do not monitor or review the content of other party's website which are linked to from this website.
- Opinions expressed or material appering on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material.
- Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these sites.
- We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of these sites.
- You should evaluate the security trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them.
- Boardshop will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.