The Sk8-Hi, originally called Style 38, was introduced in 1978 as the premiere high top skate shoe. Introducing an innovative high padded collar for ankle support and a reinforced toe box, it was the second shoe to feature the iconic Vans sidestripe while simultaneously bringing a whole new look to the Vans family. It was and still is an emblem of “Off The Wall” culture.
Building on that first legendary high top, the Paisley Sk8-Hi features sturdy suede and canvas uppers with a retro paisley print. This lace-up shoe also comes equipped with signature rubber waffle outsoles for reliable, everyday grip.
• Vans’ legendary high top, sidestripe shoe
• Durable suede and canvas uppers
• Vintage-inspired paisley print
• Lace-up closure
• Reinforced toe caps
• Supportive padded collars
• Signature rubber waffle outsoles